- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Tyler PD Warns Local Business to Stop Selling CBD Products
- What Are The Characteristics of a TRUE PATRIOT?
- Facebook “Exploring Additional Measures” to Fight Anti-Vaccine Information
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
It Was a Month Before Christmas (Sad Poem)
It was the month before Christmas, when all through our land; Not a Christian was praying, nor taking a stand. The children were told by their schools not to sing, about shepherds and wise men or angels and things. It might hurt people’s feelings, the teachers would say. December 25th is just another “holiday.” Yet, the shoppers were ready with cash, check and credit; knocking people down just so …they would get it. Video games and even an IPod. Something was changing and becoming quite odd. As Target was hanging their trees upside down; at Lowe’s, the word Christmas was nowhere to be found. At Walmart and Sam’s and Penny’s and Sears, you won’t hear it either, it won’t touch your ears. At the top of the Senate there arose such a clatter; to eliminate Jesus from all public chatter. And, we spoke not a word as they took away our Faith. Forbidden to speak of Salvation and of Grace. The true Gift of Christmas was replaced and discarded. The reason for the season was stopped before it started. So, as you celebrate “winter break” or “holiday” under your “dream tree,” sipping your Starbucks, please listen to me: Choose your words carefully, choose what you say. Shout “MERRY CHRISTMAS!” not “Happy Holiday.” KEEPING CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS.
~ via Unknown Source on Facebook
Claim It? Contact us …
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth