- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Tyler PD Warns Local Business to Stop Selling CBD Products
- What Are The Characteristics of a TRUE PATRIOT?
- Facebook “Exploring Additional Measures” to Fight Anti-Vaccine Information
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
TSA releases Cybersecurity Roadmap
WASHINGTON – The Transportation Security Administration today released its Cybersecurity Roadmap, which will guide efforts to prioritize cybersecurity measures within TSA and across the transportation systems sector.
The roadmap is the agency’s first, and closely aligns with the DHS Cybersecurity Strategy published earlier this year. It stresses the inextricable risks to critical cyber and physical transportation infrastructure, and provides a way forward to improve and protect the systems from threats.
“TSA is responsible for securing the nation’s transportation systems from all threats – both physical and cyber,” said TSA Administrator David P. Pekoske. “Because the consequences of both physical and cyber attacks can be equally damaging, we must be prepared to respond to cyber threats with the same level of success as we do when faced with physical threats.”
The roadmap identifies four major priorities that will help the agency achieve its cybersecurity goals:
- Identify cyber security risks;
- Reduce vulnerabilities to our systems and critical infrastructure across the transportation systems sector;
- Mitigate consequences if and when incidents do occur; and
- Strengthen security and ensure the resilience of the system
The Cybersecurity Roadmap is a key piece of the TSA Strategy to improve security and safeguard the transportation system. The 2018-2026 TSA Strategy guides the agency through TSA’s 25th anniversary and identifies three strategic priorities: Improve Security and Safeguard the Transportation System, Accelerate Action, and commit to Our People.
“To achieve the vision, goals and objectives outlined in TSA’s Cybersecurity Roadmap, we will leverage innovative concepts, make smart investments and collaborate with industry partners – this will enhance the resilience and security of our transportation systems,” said Pekoske.
Watch TSA Administrator David Pekoske, who discussed the Cybersecurity Roadmap at the 18th Annual AAAE Aviation Security Summit earlier today. Every year, the summit brings together industry and federal aviation security policymakers and airport operators to review the complex issues and challenges surrounding aviation security.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth