- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Tyler PD Warns Local Business to Stop Selling CBD Products
- What Are The Characteristics of a TRUE PATRIOT?
- Facebook “Exploring Additional Measures” to Fight Anti-Vaccine Information
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
President Trump backs historic prison reform
President Trump Is Making It Easier For Former Inmates To Re-Enter Society …
Shortly after 4:30 p.m. today, President Donald J. Trump called on Congress to take action and support the FIRST STEP Act, a bipartisan bill that will reform America’s prisons and improve our Nation’s criminal justice system.
“Our whole Nation benefits if former inmates are able to reenter society as productive, law-abiding citizens,” the President says.
One-in-three American adults today has some type of criminal record, and more than 2 million Americans are in prison—including 181,000 in Federal penitentiaries. More than 95 percent of these inmates will eventually leave prison and face the challenge of restarting their lives. Among Federal inmates today, nearly 40 percent will be rearrested within five years of release.
That outcome helps no one. The FIRST STEP Act will make our communities safer by making our justice system work better in three key ways:
Provide incentives for low-risk inmates to receive crucial support services, including vocational training and faith-based programs to ease reentry
House more prisoners in facilities closer to their own communities, allowing for family visitation and greater local support
Roll back certain provisions of former President Clinton’s infamous crime law, reforming mandatory minimums that have led to racially discriminatory outcomes and increased prison overcrowding
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth