- Self Defense: How To Stop Women From Being Raped and Murdered
- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- The Elitist Establishment Cartel, The Old Guard is Dead
- It’s Time For Families To Stand Up For Children and Put Sex Ed Decisions Back Where They Belong
- Could We See Something Like This “SpacePlane” Deployed In The Near Future?
- Clinton Said It Would Be “Unchristian” To End Abortion In America
Baby Abuser Gets Violently Assaulted In “Stabside” Prison
A notorious baby torturer in the United Kingdom was held hostage in his cell for four hours and beaten by other inmates with tuna cans in socks, the U.K. Daily Star reported.
Tony Smith, 47, was in Swaleside Prison in Kent after he was convicted of abusing his baby son so badly that both the boy’s legs had to be amputated.
According to the U.K. Daily Mail, the court at Maidstone Crown Court in Kent heard that his child was seconds from death from septicemia — blood poisoning — by the time doctors saw him at 41 days old.
Smith and his girlfriend, 24-year-old Jody Simpson, received 10-year jail sentences for their role in the crime.
The case became a major media incident in the United Kingdom after pictures of the couple’s squalid apartment became public. Both were apparently heroin addicts. According to a report in the U.K. Mirror, the infant’s injuries might have been caused by being swung by the ankles.
Smith and Simpson denied causing harm to the child but were each convicted for what were described as “a series of spiteful assaults” on the young boy, also named Tony Smith. They began serving their sentences in February.
According to the Daily Star, sources inside the prison said Smith was beaten brutally on Aug. 7 by other prisoners at Swaleside — known as “Stabside” for its violent reputation — using improvised weapons.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth