- LIVE BREAKING FEED: President Trump Speaking At MAGA Rally In Montana
- BREAKING: First Lady’s Airplane Fills With Smoke, Returns To Joint Base Andrews
- With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Christian Fire Chief Fired for Biblical Views Awarded $1.2M in Lawsuit Victory
- Your Nation Is Having A Major Heart Surgery – Stay In The Waiting Room and Pray
Jennifer Lopez’ Dirty Little Lie About Border Immigration Photo
Actress and pop megastar Jennifer Lopez spread fake news about President Trump’s border policies by using two hoax-photographs that have nothing to do with America’s decades-old policy of separating illegal alien children from illegal alien adults in detention centers.
Using her Instagram account, Jennifer Lopez published the photograph of a crying child, a photograph that we now know is fake news, a photo that had nothing to do with the separation of children from adults who commit the crime of entering our country illegally. Lopez is basically doing what our irresponsible, anti-Trump establishment media is doing: endlessly broadcasting a hoax.
Simply put, this child was never separated from her parents.
Reading the news about the separation of children from their families, I can’t help but think about my own children. I cannot fathom a world where they would be ripped from my arms, taken to a place no better than a prison far from home. I feel we will never forget this moment in time. Bearing witness to these atrocities and that’s what they are, I can say for sure, remaining silent is not an option. As a Latino, and as you know very well, a proud Bronx born Puerto Rican American, we and the people of all different races, roots, and culture have enriched this country. But the recent rhetoric and constant dismissal of what we bring to the table has to stop. This is about basic human rights and decency. If you care about children, have concern for the lack of transparency about this disastrous display, in full view to the world in general, I encourage you first to get caught up on the situation. Next, call your congressperson and demand an answer, but I also want you to remain hopeful—hold fast to hope, faith and Love. We first need to admit we have a problem before we can heal it. We cannot focus on the evil, we must push towards unity and get to a healing place. ITS ALL IN OUR HANDS. Supporting one another in these troubled times, we can remain on the right side of history: the side where children are safe and in their parents arms. Act now, call now, speak now, LOVE now. #familiesbelongtogether #lovenothate
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth