- Self Defense: How To Stop Women From Being Raped and Murdered
- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- The Elitist Establishment Cartel, The Old Guard is Dead
- It’s Time For Families To Stand Up For Children and Put Sex Ed Decisions Back Where They Belong
- Could We See Something Like This “SpacePlane” Deployed In The Near Future?
- Clinton Said It Would Be “Unchristian” To End Abortion In America
The Pope Attacks Derivatives, Says They Are Still “A Ticking Time Bomb”
Vatican condemns financial industry abuses
The 10,000-word document attacks everything from CEO compensation to the rise of the payday lending industry.
by Victoria Guida – original published 5/18/18
The Catholic Church on Thursday issued a blistering critique of the global financial industry, arguing that not enough has been done in the wake of the 2008 housing market crash to stop unethical, risky and reckless behavior.
In a 10,000-word document approved by Pope Francis, the Vatican attacks everything from CEO compensation to the rise of the payday lending industry. It says derivatives, the complex securities contracts that fueled the market meltdown, are still “a ticking time bomb.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth