- LIVE From Parkland, FL: Truthful Updates Regarding Florida Shooting
- BREAKING: Broward County School Shooting - False Flag!
- Could Clinton Be The Answer To All These Train Crashes?
- MEDIA UPDATE: Eternal Affairs TRUTH Radio Seeking Radio Talk Show Host Replacement
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Watch: Kentucky All-State Choir Sings National Anthem From Hotel Balconies In Incredible Viral Video
- Cryptocurrency: What To Do When Your Loved One Dies? The Age-old Question of INHERITANCE!
- STRANGE: Responders Throw Body Bag In Back Of Truck Amid Florida Shooting
- An Elderly Man Claims He “Time Traveled” To The Year 2118 – Has Photo To Prove It
- ALEX JONES: How A Cashless Society Will Track You Everywhere
Over 40 People Arrested For Soliciting Children For Sex Super Bowl Weekend
(KMSP) – More than 40 people are facing possible felony charges after they tried to solicit children for sex or for trafficking during Super Bowl week in Minnesota.
According to the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, investigators conducted a sting operation Jan. 26 through Feb. 3 and booked 36 people for soliciting a minor. They also booked seven people on probable cause for sex trafficking or promoting prostitution; 14 women were rescued from trafficking situations.
During the sting, suspects chatted with undercover agents and investigators on several social media platforms, and investigators arrested the suspects when they arrived at an arranged meeting place.
Most of the suspects are from the greater Twin Cities area, and all were booked into the Ramsey, Scott or Washington County jails.
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger of being trafficked, call 911. To report a suspected trafficking situation, call the BCA at 877-996-6222 or email [email protected]
The BCA’s Human Trafficking Task Force provides statewide law enforcement response for the Human Trafficking National Hotline. Victims can get help by calling the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 1-888-373-7888 or send the text HELP to 233733.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth