- LIVE BREAKING FEED: President Trump Speaking At MAGA Rally In Montana
- BREAKING: First Lady’s Airplane Fills With Smoke, Returns To Joint Base Andrews
- With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Christian Fire Chief Fired for Biblical Views Awarded $1.2M in Lawsuit Victory
- Your Nation Is Having A Major Heart Surgery – Stay In The Waiting Room and Pray
The Truth About Depression and How To Treat It
Depression is a very serious matter, which does not discriminate.
Depression doe not care what your age is, what gender you are,
or even what your race or social class is.
Depression can often make a person feel sad, helpless, hopeless,
and irritable. It is normal for people to have these feeling
sometimes, but some people cannot just snap out of it and this is
the difference between what is normal and major depression. It is
the determination and brutality of the emotions that determine the
mental illness of depression from normal mood changes.
We are going to talk about different types of depression and how
it can affect you. Depression is an illness that affects your body,
mind, disposition, thought, sleep, energy, concentration, weight,
and much more. Depression is not a mood, it is not a sign of
personal weakness, and it cannot be simply willed away.
Clinical depression is constant and can interfere significantly with
an individual’s ability to function by emotional experiences of
sadness, loss, or passing mood states. Clinical depression can be
devastating to all areas of a person’s everyday life, including family
relationships, friendships, and the ability to work or go to school.
Bipolar disorder (manic-depression) is a mood disorder, which
means that the symptoms are abnormalities of mood. Bipolar
disorder involves episodes of both serious mania and depression.
Bipolar disorder can have a devastating impact on sufferer’s lives
and can lead to suicide if it is not treated.
Major depression is a more common illness, the symptoms of which
are mainly those of ‘low’ mood.
Several things can cause depression; one of the causes can be
attributed to a deficiency of certain neurotransmitters in the brain
that signal from one nerve cell to another. The immune system of
a depressed person is usually very low and therefore ineffectively
responding to diseases, including cancer. The everyday stressors
faced by Americans have simply become too much for many to
bear, and reasonably so. In recent years, taking an anti-anxiety
medication or anti-depressant has become as common as taking a
How to Alleviate
Two amino acids are known to alleviate depression in many
persons. They are tyrosine and L-phenylalanine. The two amino
acids are a natural precursor of certain neurotransmitters.
You can’t afford what?
Perhaps the only thing worse than depression is having
depression and not being able to afford treatment. Needy Meds is
a website that offers all the information you need to get your meds
free, just click the name of your drug in the list on the left side of
The Medicine Program is for people who do not have insurance and
do not qualify for government programs you may qualify to enroll in
a privately sponsored program. They do charge a $5 processing
fee but the medications themselves are free. Volunteers staff this
organization and the processing fee covers their expenses. This
company will contact the drug manufacturer on your behalf, or you
can choose to contact the drug companies themselves.
Free Samples – Often pharmaceutical companies provide physicians
with free samples. Ask your doctor is he/she has any samples on
hand of your medication.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth