- LIVE From Parkland, FL: Truthful Updates Regarding Florida Shooting
- BREAKING: Broward County School Shooting - False Flag!
- Could Clinton Be The Answer To All These Train Crashes?
- MEDIA UPDATE: Eternal Affairs TRUTH Radio Seeking Radio Talk Show Host Replacement
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Watch: Kentucky All-State Choir Sings National Anthem From Hotel Balconies In Incredible Viral Video
- Cryptocurrency: What To Do When Your Loved One Dies? The Age-old Question of INHERITANCE!
- STRANGE: Responders Throw Body Bag In Back Of Truck Amid Florida Shooting
- An Elderly Man Claims He “Time Traveled” To The Year 2118 – Has Photo To Prove It
- ALEX JONES: How A Cashless Society Will Track You Everywhere
Trump On Immigration Deal: “It’s the opposite of what I campaigned for”
President Donald Trump rejected a bipartisan deal on immigration on Wednesday, saying that it did not represent the platform he ran on when campaigning for president.
Trump criticized the immigration plan as being “‘horrible’ on border security and ‘very, very weak’ on reforms for the legal immigration system,” Reuters reported.
The deal reportedly demanded protections for “Dreamers” and fell significantly short of Republican goals of reforming the immigration system.
Trump told Reuters, “It’s the opposite of what I campaigned for,” adding that while a deal is still possible, “Time is running out.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth