Mandalay Bay Shooting: Here’s The Takeaways From Evidence So Far
Kit Daniels | Infowars.com
Suspected Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock maintained deep ties to ISIS, suggests new evidence as a clear picture of what actually happened comes into focus.
Here’s the takeaways from the evidence so far:
- 1) Paddock had been radicalized, either for real or as part of a cover as he had the hallmarks of an intelligence agency cutout. Intelligence agencies were behind the rise of ISIS.
- 2) Paddock worked for a major aerospace company which had connections with Skunkworks – and he held multiple pilot licenses.
- 3) There was more than one shooter, and Paddock was clearly not acting alone.
- 4) Paddock was spending millions of dollars a year as an “apartment complex manager” while traveling the world and was a frequent guest at casinos – and, interestingly, casinos are one of the few legal places where someone can still launder money. You exchange money for chips, no questions asked, and even if you lose 20% or 30% from gambling, the casino gives you the rest of your money back when you turn in your chips.
- 5) There is a major cover-up of the shooting that is frustrating state and federal-level investigators who are being roadblocked by deep state insiders, sources told Infowars.
- 6) There were over 20 firearms transported to Paddock’s room in a casino which is under constant surveillance, even in the hotel rooms themselves. Notice how the mainstream media was so quick to claim Paddock was a “lone operator” the morning after the shooting, despite this clear discrepancy.
- 7) Evidence is suggesting that Paddock was possibly a gun runner for an intelligence agency, which would explain all the guns and the other aforementioned oddities surrounding the shooting. Even his radicalization would still fit into that narrative – remember, former CIA Director John Brennan was rumored to have converted to Wahhabism.
This video lays out all the evidence indicating there was more than one shooter:
Please use the buttons below to TWEET & SHARE this post ... and leave your thoughts & feelings in the COMMENT SECTION by scrolling down ...