- VICTORY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP: Congress Agrees To Re-Open Government
- US Veterans Speak Out About ‘Dreamer Shutdown’ … They Aren’t Happy!
- Introducing Eternal Affairs Media To Patreons – Support Needed “the truth powered by The TRUTH”
- Great News: 40 Senators Sign On To Save Net Neutrality
- How Come Nobody Is Talking About This When It Comes To Oprah …
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Trump On Immigration Deal: “It’s the opposite of what I campaigned for”
- Martial Law and The Calm Before The Storm (Video)
- SHOCKING: Newsweek Claims Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President
While much of the talk concerning Obamacare now centers on the malfunctioning website, there’s a bigger issue — quality of care.
“The Affordable Care Act is basically insurance reform — eligibility and access — and basically, they are going to pay for that by reducing the reimbursement” to doctors, Dr. John Noseworthy, CEO of the Mayo Clinic, tells CNBC.
“It doesn’t modernize how we drive to higher quality care.”
Read full article at Newsmax.com
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth