- Trump Just PISSED China Off By This Move In South Korea!
- Over 239,000 Banquet Frozen Meals Recalled for Salmonella Contamination
- BREAKING: Power Outages In Multiple US Cities Including New York, LA and San Fransisco
- NOT IN AMERICA! Mich Doctor Performing Female Genital Mutilation on Little Girls, ARRESTED!
- The Hidden Truth Why America Bombed Syria?!
- BREAKING: New Discovery - Evidence Podesta Abusing Child at Strip Joint
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- Absolutely No Spin Coverage Of Alex Jones Child Custody Press Conference
- High Dose B Vitamins Reduces Symptoms Of Schizophrenia Experts Say
- Infowars Is Now Reporting Operation Gotham Shield Will Take Place Wednesday April 26
- Congratulations Peggy Whitson: New U.S Record For Time in Space
Internet Explorer Vulnerability Allows Hackers to Track Mouse Movements
“A vulnerability in different versions of Microsoft’s widely used browser Internet Explorer can allow hackers to track the movements of your mouse.
This can potentially reveal sensitive data introduced via virtual keyboards, which are used precisely to avoid data theft via another online threat: key stroke loggers. Spider.io found out that Internet Explorer versions 6 to 10 are vulnerable to this kind of exploitation. What’s worse, hackers could potentially track your movements even if the I.E. window is minimized.
This vulnerability is also apparently easy to take advantage of. All a hacker needs to do is buy a display ad on any webpage and wait until a user visits it. If the tab remains open, the hacker has continuous access to your mouse movements.
The issue was discovered by Spider.io, a web analytics company, when it was studying new ways to measure the effectiveness of ads placed in different parts of webpages. Microsoft was warned of this issue in October, but there’s no apparent plan to patch it yet.”
*figures* read below from Eternal Affairs!
More information: Microsoft acquired Skype Communications last year and are known underground for spying on Windows users! This is why We, Eternal Affairs, do not trust INTERNET EXPLORER.
The alternative is definitely NOT Google Chrome for they are a part of the NWO. The answer is Mozilla Firefox which goes above & beyond to make sure your privacy is protected. In addition to the excellent browser, there are particular addons / plugins that you can install to firefox which allow you to further protect your privacy. Be watching for these addon tips in future articles. Subscribe To The RSS Feed Here and Download Firefox Here!
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth