- BREAKING: The White House Announces National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- BREAKING: Mexico’s Famous Drug Lord El Chapo Convicted
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Chuck Schumer STUNNED When 76 Percent of Americans Say This
- Sony Music / Columbia Records Promotes Satanic Boy Lover Pedo Symbol
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- APPAULING: Far Left-leaning Daily Kos Has Gone INSANE
- NAGR: Nancy Pelosi’s ‘Gun Control’ Bill Passed Out of House Judiciary Committee
- Migrant Asylum Seekers Say They Would “Vote For Trump”
Something Shocking About the NFL & the Super Bowl You Really Need to See (2019)
In the late first century, Juvenall said, give the people bread and circuses and they they shall never revolt. The only problem is that the bread and circuses aren’t actually given to the people, they’re paying for it out of their own pockets and then pay for it again when the circus comes to town.
The NFL circus is no different. Billed as THE biggest show on earth as tens of millions of people watch big guys in tight pants run around a grass field, banging into each other and chasing a ball around, and as large corporations display their polished, funny and expensive propaganda campaign ads, designed by social engineers to steer the minds of the unthinking masses, the public is being fleeced by central city planners to fund the three ring circus.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is home to the Atlanta Falcons and the site of this year’s Super Bowl. Costing $1.5 billion, it’s one of the most expensive stadiums in America.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth