- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
- You Won’t Believe What Sexual Term Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Uses To Describe Congress
- Pittsburgh City Seeks To Ban BB Guns & Starter Pistols
- Federal Judge Dismisses Case Against Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy and Sons
- Followup Exclusive #2 w/ Lewis Arthur – VOP – Veterans on Patrol – Host – Alice In Wonderland
Help Us Honor Veterans and Deployed Service Men and Women this Holiday Season by Sharing a Card or Letter in Appreciation of their Service and Sacrifices
CARE LETTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH 18 DECEMBER 2018
WASHINGTON, D.C. – 2018 marks the eighth year that America’s Adopt A Soldier® will reach out to America to ask for cards of thanks to share with our nation’s Service Members who are deployed and Veterans who are in State Veterans Homes and Hospitals.
According to Mary Keeser, America’s Adopt A Soldier ® Founder, “In 2017, over 250,000 care letters, were shared. This year, the goal is to reach over 300,000, which would allow us to send at least four letters to every Veteran in a Veterans Home or Veterans Hospital as well as to our deployed Service Members.”
Mary adds, “The cards and letters we receive are drawn or written by a diverse group of individuals, from 3 years-old to the over 100 years- old. From kitchen tables to classrooms, to businesses, to college dorms to faith-based establishments, the pens, pencils, crayons and pieces of paper used to create messages of hope, appreciation, unity and support will have a positive impact. The letters of care are truly the caring pulse of America towards our Service men and women.”
To participate in the 2018 National Care Letter Campaign, mail your personal written and designed letter or greeting card to America’s Adopt A Soldier, 5400 Shawnee Road, Suite #300, Alexandria, VA 22312
[email protected]_a_sldr asks for letters and cards of thanks for deployed soldiers and veterans in hospitals. For more info visit: bit.ly/2CPeZsB
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth