- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
- You Won’t Believe What Sexual Term Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Uses To Describe Congress
- Pittsburgh City Seeks To Ban BB Guns & Starter Pistols
- Federal Judge Dismisses Case Against Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy and Sons
- Followup Exclusive #2 w/ Lewis Arthur – VOP – Veterans on Patrol – Host – Alice In Wonderland
Trump Names Mulvaney Chief of Staff; Voted to Defund Planned Parenthood
President Trump has named OMB Director and former South Carolina Congressman Mick Mulvaney as his chief of staff.
He made the announcment via Twitter:
I am pleased to announce that Mick Mulvaney, Director of the Office of Management & Budget, will be named Acting White House Chief of Staff, replacing General John Kelly, who has served our Country with distinction. Mick has done an outstanding job while in the Administration....
….I look forward to working with him in this new capacity as we continue to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! John will be staying until the end of the year. He is a GREAT PATRIOT and I want to personally thank him for his service!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 14, 2018
Here is Mulvaney’s bio from the White House:
Mick Mulvaney is the current director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). He was nominated to the post by President Donald J. Trump in December 2016 and confirmed by the Senate on February 16, 2017.
Prior to his time as the director of OMB, he served the people of the 5th District of South Carolina as their Congressman where he was first elected in 2010, he is the first Republican member to hold the seat in 128 years.
A lifelong Carolinas resident, he attended Georgetown University, graduating with honors in International Economics, Commerce, and Finance and graduated as an Honor Scholar – the highest award given to students of the Georgetown School of Foreign Service.
After college, Mick received his law degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill on a full academic scholarship. He completed his formal education at Harvard Business School’s OPM program in 2006.
In addition to practicing law and opening his own firm, he also ran the family real estate business, started a small homebuilding company, and became a minority shareholder in a local family restaurant franchise.
While in Congress, he served on the Budget Committee, Joint Economic Committee, Small Business Committee, Financial Services Committee, and the Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
He was a founding member of the Indian Land Rotary, a member of St. Philip Neri Catholic Church, and founding member of Our Lady of Grace Catholic Mission.
Mick and Pam were married in 1998, and are the proud parents of triplets: James, Caroline, and Finnegan, and two great danes: Guiness and Harper.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth