- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Tyler PD Warns Local Business to Stop Selling CBD Products
- What Are The Characteristics of a TRUE PATRIOT?
- Facebook “Exploring Additional Measures” to Fight Anti-Vaccine Information
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
Yet Another Sex Offender Arrested At The Border
CALEXICO, Calif. – El Centro Sector Border Patrol agents arrested a convicted sex offender at 4:50 a.m., Monday.
Agents assigned to the area, approximately three miles east of the Calexico Port of Entry, observed a man running north from the international border fence. Agents approached the man and determined that he was illegally present in the United States. Agents arrested the man and transported him to the El Centro Station for processing.
Record checks revealed that the individual, Luis Rangel-Rea, a 57-year-old Mexican national, is a convicted sex offender.
Rangel-Rea had a felony rape conviction from 2008 in Santa Rosa, California. He was sentenced to 32 months in jail. Record checks also revealed that Rangel-Rea was previously removed in December of 2015.
“Thankfully we were able to apprehend this man before he made it to the interior of the United States,” said Chief Patrol Agent Gloria I. Chavez. “Our agents are keeping heinous criminals like Rangel off the streets.”
The man will be criminally prosecuted for Re-Entry after Removal as a convicted sex offender.
In fiscal year 2019, El Centro Sector Border Patrol agents have arrested and removed six convicted sex offenders attempting to enter the United States illegally.
Border Patrol agents [also] arrested Antonio Villasenor Nunez, who is a convicted sex offender and gang member.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth