- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- Breaking Now! Google’s China HQ Burst Into Flames
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- 9/11 Truth Movement Gets a Grand Jury
- SHOCKING: GOP Senator Resigns Suddenly … Why?
Stand Up For Israel: Protect Her Against Palestinians Terror Attacks
There Have Been ‘Multiple Murderous’ ATTACKS Carried Out By Palestinians This Year
The latest brutal murder of an innocent Israeli citizen was carried out by a Palestinian teenager. Where do young people learn such hatred and violence? Sadly, it is all around them. Television, music, social media, school textbooks, and even cartoons teach Palestinian children to hate the Jewish people. As a result, some of them carry that hatred to its logical conclusion. The results are tragic. All across Israel today, there are families grieving over a loved one taken from them by violence.
There have been a number of murderous attacks carried out by Palestinian terrorists this year: a young father brutally stabbed to death in his family home, a young rabbi killed in Jerusalem, an IDF soldier shot by a sniper near the Gaza border, a father killed while driving home. The list goes on and on. These attacks don’t get much attention from our liberal media, but they are sadly all too common.
My friend U.S. Ambassador David Friedman asked if we would help meet the needs of the precious families who have lost loved ones to terror attacks. As you read this, there are hundreds of people mourning in Israel…fathers, mothers, husbands, wives, children, siblings, dear friends. Even though we’re hard at work on the Friends of Zion Ambassador Institute and our project to provide homes for poor Holocaust survivors, we must respond to this need. Your gift today will help comfort and meet the needs of these grieving families.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth