- Conservative Comedian, Terrence Williams Breaks Neck on Way to White House
- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- MO Rep Jason Smith Honors 98-year old Veteran Warren Leo Lodholz
- Mexican Immigration Officers Get Rocks Thrown At Them By “Peaceful” Migrants … Caught on Video!
- Alabama-born ISIS Wife Will NOT Be Admitted To The US … Suck It Up Butter Cup
- 100% Confirmation QAnon Is Ran By Trump White House
WHITE HOUSE: What to know about Judge Brett Kavanaugh
“A judge’s job is to interpret the law, not to make the law or make policy,” writes Judge Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to succeed Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court. “Don’t make up new constitutional rights that are not in the text of the Constitution. Don’t shy away from enforcing constitutional rights that are in the text.”
Judge Kavanaugh has served on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit since 2006, authoring more than 300 opinions—including 11 that have been affirmed by the Supreme Court. A graduate of Yale College and Yale Law School, Judge Kavanaugh has clerked on the Supreme Court and on the Third and Ninth Circuit Courts of Appeals.
“In keeping with President Reagan’s legacy, I do not ask about a nominee’s personal opinions,” President Trump said last night. “What matters is not a judge’s political views, but whether they can set aside those views to do what the law and the Constitution require. I am pleased to say that I have found, without doubt, such a person.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth