- Trump Admin Cancels FDA Contract to Purchase Body Parts of Aborted Babies
- BREAKING: Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3-10 Years In Prison
- Self Defense: How To Stop Women From Being Raped and Murdered
- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- The Elitist Establishment Cartel, The Old Guard is Dead
- President Trump Puts United Nations In Check
- Who Are The True Israelites? Children of God?
- Christine Blasey Ford, The Female Suicide Bomber
WHITE HOUSE: What to know about Judge Brett Kavanaugh
“A judge’s job is to interpret the law, not to make the law or make policy,” writes Judge Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to succeed Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court. “Don’t make up new constitutional rights that are not in the text of the Constitution. Don’t shy away from enforcing constitutional rights that are in the text.”
Judge Kavanaugh has served on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit since 2006, authoring more than 300 opinions—including 11 that have been affirmed by the Supreme Court. A graduate of Yale College and Yale Law School, Judge Kavanaugh has clerked on the Supreme Court and on the Third and Ninth Circuit Courts of Appeals.
“In keeping with President Reagan’s legacy, I do not ask about a nominee’s personal opinions,” President Trump said last night. “What matters is not a judge’s political views, but whether they can set aside those views to do what the law and the Constitution require. I am pleased to say that I have found, without doubt, such a person.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth