- Join Alice In Wonderland Every Saturday at NOON CENTRAL USA! #EATruthRadio
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Its An Invasion! Soros Is Now 'Busing' In Migrant Caravan; American Mexicans Protesting
- Videos Show Migrant Thugs Climbing U.S. Border Fence, Take Action Now
- This Is A Call To Arms - Migrant Caravan Getting Violent At Southern USA BORDER!
- Martial Law Because of ‘Invasion’ – “Trust The 5D Plan” – QAnon
- Midterms Are Over … What Did God’s Prophets Get Wrong?
- Prophecy: Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- Aborted Baby Brain Tissue to be Transplanted Into Mice
- Boy With Cerebral Palsy Told To Lie Down In Water and Be Used As Bridge
- Holy Spirit Invades the White House as Worship Leaders Call Upon the Name of Jesus
WHITE HOUSE: What to know about Judge Brett Kavanaugh
“A judge’s job is to interpret the law, not to make the law or make policy,” writes Judge Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to succeed Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court. “Don’t make up new constitutional rights that are not in the text of the Constitution. Don’t shy away from enforcing constitutional rights that are in the text.”
Judge Kavanaugh has served on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit since 2006, authoring more than 300 opinions—including 11 that have been affirmed by the Supreme Court. A graduate of Yale College and Yale Law School, Judge Kavanaugh has clerked on the Supreme Court and on the Third and Ninth Circuit Courts of Appeals.
“In keeping with President Reagan’s legacy, I do not ask about a nominee’s personal opinions,” President Trump said last night. “What matters is not a judge’s political views, but whether they can set aside those views to do what the law and the Constitution require. I am pleased to say that I have found, without doubt, such a person.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth