- After Five Years, We Still Know "Sandy Hook Shooting" Was a HOAX
- California Armageddon: The Truth Stuns Firefighters, More About Direct Energy Weapons
- BREAKING: LAPD Still Investigating Corey Feldman Pedo-Case Despite Reports
- 45 Years After Apollo Mission, Trump Takes America Back To The Moon
- About The Getty: Is It Possible The Elite Hit The Nuke Button and Trapped The Doors? #Pizzagate
- Hamas Calls For Palestinian Uprising In Response To Trump’s Jerusalem Plan
- BREAKING: Trump Ignores Warnings and Recognizes Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- Secrets Of The Mandalay Bay Las Vegas Massacre: The Truth About The Coup & Coverup
- Military Contractors Are Being Told To Prepare For Domestic Deployment, Nationwide Civil Unrest
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 4,000 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Did The NSA Tweet That #Pizzagate Is Real? (Screenshot) …
Groundbreaking Pro-Life Legislation: Child Tax Credit Applicable To Unborn Children
WASHINGTON, D.C., November 30, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) – Groundbreaking legislation on behalf of the unborn has just been introduced in the U.S. Senate.
Montana Senator Steve Daines has just offered an amendment to the Senate’s tax reform bill which would make the Child Tax Credit (CTC) applicable to unborn children from the time of their conception.
“Moms and dads start planning and preparing for their baby’s birth as soon as they learn about their pregnancy,” Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council, wrote in an email to supporters. He urged them to call their senators and ask them to expand the Child Tax Credit to children in utero.
“Parents take off time for doctor’s appointments, stock up on diapers, formula, clothes and swaddles,” Perkins explained. “And, they plan financially to take time from work to care for and bond with their baby.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth