- Patriot Soup – Hunting Pedovores: Who Is Lewis Arthur and VOP?
- Mandalay Bay Owner Sues Las Vegas Victims To Avoid Liability
- World War 3 Was Just Planned During This Secret Meeting
- Sheriff of Dallas County Dishonors Fallen Hero Homero Caulderon
- These Types of Christians Are at Great Risk of Renouncing Jesus
- End Time Babylon – Officially Sodom & Gomorrah – PlannedParenthood Launches “Freedom to F–k”
- Significance of The July 28th Blood Moon – Peace Prosperity and Security – End Times over Israel
- What’s The Difference Between The New World Order and The One World Order?
- Father of Parkland School Shooting Survivors Shot Dead At Convenience Store
- DEVOTIONAL: A Prayer for Righteous Speech – God Hates Gossip
- The Truth of The Matter: Will Roe V. Wade Be Turned Over?
- Petition To Preserve Traditional Values in America & Confirm Judge Kavanaugh
- Senator Rand Paul Expresses Concern Over The “Integrity of US Elections”
Groundbreaking Pro-Life Legislation: Child Tax Credit Applicable To Unborn Children
WASHINGTON, D.C., November 30, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) – Groundbreaking legislation on behalf of the unborn has just been introduced in the U.S. Senate.
Montana Senator Steve Daines has just offered an amendment to the Senate’s tax reform bill which would make the Child Tax Credit (CTC) applicable to unborn children from the time of their conception.
“Moms and dads start planning and preparing for their baby’s birth as soon as they learn about their pregnancy,” Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council, wrote in an email to supporters. He urged them to call their senators and ask them to expand the Child Tax Credit to children in utero.
“Parents take off time for doctor’s appointments, stock up on diapers, formula, clothes and swaddles,” Perkins explained. “And, they plan financially to take time from work to care for and bond with their baby.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth