- With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Texans To Re-elect Sen. Ted Cruz
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Tennesseans to Vote for Marsha Blackburn for Senate
- Rand Paul Accuses Media of Hiding Key Detail About GOP Baseball Attacker
Groundbreaking Pro-Life Legislation: Child Tax Credit Applicable To Unborn Children
WASHINGTON, D.C., November 30, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) – Groundbreaking legislation on behalf of the unborn has just been introduced in the U.S. Senate.
Montana Senator Steve Daines has just offered an amendment to the Senate’s tax reform bill which would make the Child Tax Credit (CTC) applicable to unborn children from the time of their conception.
“Moms and dads start planning and preparing for their baby’s birth as soon as they learn about their pregnancy,” Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council, wrote in an email to supporters. He urged them to call their senators and ask them to expand the Child Tax Credit to children in utero.
“Parents take off time for doctor’s appointments, stock up on diapers, formula, clothes and swaddles,” Perkins explained. “And, they plan financially to take time from work to care for and bond with their baby.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth