BREAKING: At Least 20 Feared Dead In Mass Church Shooting This Morning
UPDATE 11-5-17 619pm: The shooter has been identified as Devin Patrick Kelley.
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) November 6, 2017
The Conservative Treehouse reports:
Confirmed ID, Unconfirmed Motive – Unconfirmed Reports are beginning to circulate that the shooter is an Antifa member, Devin Patrick Kelly (26), with military experience, acting out on behalf of the previously promoted November 4th Resistance via Antifa. FACTS From Texas LEO and FBI Press Conference:
- “Largest mass shooting in state history” ~ Gov. Greg Abbott [Texas]
- 26 dead + Shooter = Total 27 [23 inside church, 2 outside, 1 hospital death]
- 11:20am Suspect was seen dressed in all black. Tactical Gear and Ballistic Vest
- Weapon: Ruger AR-type Rifle. Commonly known as ‘Bushmaster’.
- Eye witness neighbor engaged shooter with his own rifle [possibly hit shooter in neck]. Shooter dropped weapon and fled in vehicle. Citizen pursued suspect in vehicle.
- Police arrived to vehicle, shooter dead.
- Ages of 26 victims: 5-years old to 72-years-old.
At least 20 people are feared dead in Texas after a gunman opened fire at a church outside San Antonio on Sunday, Fox News has learned.
Wilson County Commissioner Larry Wiley told Fox News that an emergency responder said between 20 and 24 people are dead, and around 20 were wounded when a man walked into the church about 11:30 a.m. on Sunday and opened fire at the crowd of people.