- The USA Liberty Act and the Destruction of Our 2nd and 4th Amendments Rights
- Shocking VIDEO: Multiple Windows Removed From Mandalay Bay (New Evidence!!!)
- Somebody Is Lying .. Police Scanner Evidence From Vegas Shooting Revealed This
- BREAKING: Video of Stephen Paddock Alive AFTER Las Vegas Shooting???
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- President Donald Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Child Sex Trafficking Sting Rescues 84 Children & Puts 120 Pimps Behind Bars
- The Depelteau Show - Tune In Sundays At 1pm Central - #EATruthRadio
- Truth Petition and Truthful Description on “Shadow Banning” By Facebook
- BREAKING: Las Vegas Shooting Eyewitness Speaks with Laura Loomer
- BREAKING: Video Footage Shows Helicopter Firing Gunshots Into Crowd at Route 91 Music Festival
Arizona Dealership Giving Free Truck To Veteran Who Saved Two Dozen Vegas Concert Goers
This was first published on The Blaze:
When Shane Beus, owner of B5 Motors in Gilbert, Arizona, heard the story of Marine veteran Taylor Winston and what he did under fire during the Las Vegas shooting, he knew he wanted to act.
What did Winston do?
When the bullets starting flying on Oct. 1 at the country music festival outside the Mandalay Bay, Winston, a former Marine who saw combat in Iraq, bolted into action. He commandeered a truck with a friend and began transporting badly injured concertgoers to the hospital.
After two trips from the concert venue to the hospital, Winston, 29, managed to get two dozen people the proper medical care they needed. Sadly, Winston never knew which passengers survived and which passed away. He told his story to The Daily Beast last week.
What does Beus plan to do?
When Beus heard of Winston’s heroic actions, he was “so taken” that he reached out to Winston and offered him a new vehicle free of charge, according to AZCentral.com.
“It’s very, very courageous what he did,” Beus told the newspaper. “He was willing to risk his life and run back into the storm and help out.”
What kind of vehicle is Winston getting?
According to AZCentral.com, Beus is giving the San Diego native a new silver Ford F-150. Beus told the newspaper that he doesn’t care if Winston keeps the truck or sells it, he just wants Winston to know that his actions are appreciated.
When will Winston get the new truck?
AZCentral.com reported that Winston is coming to Gilbert on Monday to bring home his new truck. He plans to sell his current vehicle and give the proceeds to a fund that benefits the nearly 600 victims of the deadly mass shooting in Las Vegas.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth