- Mandalay Bay Owner Sues Las Vegas Victims To Avoid Liability
- World War 3 Was Just Planned During This Secret Meeting
- Sheriff of Dallas County Dishonors Fallen Hero Homero Caulderon
- These Types of Christians Are at Great Risk of Renouncing Jesus
- End Time Babylon – Officially Sodom & Gomorrah – PlannedParenthood Launches “Freedom to F–k”
- Significance of The July 28th Blood Moon – Peace Prosperity and Security – End Times over Israel
- What’s The Difference Between The New World Order and The One World Order?
- Following Up: The Rundown On The Tommy Robinson Case - The Truth
- Witches Gathering To Cast Spells On Trump At Midnight Tonight
- Lights Went Out At The White House … Here’s What Trump Did
- BREAKING: Will There Be Extradition For Julian Assange?
Arizona Dealership Giving Free Truck To Veteran Who Saved Two Dozen Vegas Concert Goers
This was first published on The Blaze:
When Shane Beus, owner of B5 Motors in Gilbert, Arizona, heard the story of Marine veteran Taylor Winston and what he did under fire during the Las Vegas shooting, he knew he wanted to act.
What did Winston do?
When the bullets starting flying on Oct. 1 at the country music festival outside the Mandalay Bay, Winston, a former Marine who saw combat in Iraq, bolted into action. He commandeered a truck with a friend and began transporting badly injured concertgoers to the hospital.
After two trips from the concert venue to the hospital, Winston, 29, managed to get two dozen people the proper medical care they needed. Sadly, Winston never knew which passengers survived and which passed away. He told his story to The Daily Beast last week.
What does Beus plan to do?
When Beus heard of Winston’s heroic actions, he was “so taken” that he reached out to Winston and offered him a new vehicle free of charge, according to AZCentral.com.
“It’s very, very courageous what he did,” Beus told the newspaper. “He was willing to risk his life and run back into the storm and help out.”
What kind of vehicle is Winston getting?
According to AZCentral.com, Beus is giving the San Diego native a new silver Ford F-150. Beus told the newspaper that he doesn’t care if Winston keeps the truck or sells it, he just wants Winston to know that his actions are appreciated.
When will Winston get the new truck?
AZCentral.com reported that Winston is coming to Gilbert on Monday to bring home his new truck. He plans to sell his current vehicle and give the proceeds to a fund that benefits the nearly 600 victims of the deadly mass shooting in Las Vegas.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth