- After Five Years, We Still Know "Sandy Hook Shooting" Was a HOAX
- California Armageddon: The Truth Stuns Firefighters, More About Direct Energy Weapons
- BREAKING: LAPD Still Investigating Corey Feldman Pedo-Case Despite Reports
- 45 Years After Apollo Mission, Trump Takes America Back To The Moon
- About The Getty: Is It Possible The Elite Hit The Nuke Button and Trapped The Doors? #Pizzagate
- Hamas Calls For Palestinian Uprising In Response To Trump’s Jerusalem Plan
- BREAKING: Trump Ignores Warnings and Recognizes Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- Secrets Of The Mandalay Bay Las Vegas Massacre: The Truth About The Coup & Coverup
- Military Contractors Are Being Told To Prepare For Domestic Deployment, Nationwide Civil Unrest
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 4,000 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Did The NSA Tweet That #Pizzagate Is Real? (Screenshot) …
SYRIAN State Television: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi DEAD!
Well well well, Hope he gets his however many virgin goats in hell. Thanks Mr. President Trump for vowing to fight these evil bastards!
SYRIAN state television has reported the leader of Islamic State Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been killed in an air strike.
Claims suggest the world’s most wanted terrorist was blasted with heavy artillery while in the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa.
It is possible the terror chief was ‘killed’ by white phosphorus bombing campaigns lead by Coalition forces in the IS-infested region throughout last week.
Dramatic footage has emerged showing the scorching munitions showering down on to the city and setting buildings ablaze.
According to the British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, 13 civilians have been killed in coalition are raids in Raqqa over the past 24 hours.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth