- After Five Years, We Still Know "Sandy Hook Shooting" Was a HOAX
- California Armageddon: The Truth Stuns Firefighters, More About Direct Energy Weapons
- BREAKING: LAPD Still Investigating Corey Feldman Pedo-Case Despite Reports
- 45 Years After Apollo Mission, Trump Takes America Back To The Moon
- About The Getty: Is It Possible The Elite Hit The Nuke Button and Trapped The Doors? #Pizzagate
- Hamas Calls For Palestinian Uprising In Response To Trump’s Jerusalem Plan
- BREAKING: Trump Ignores Warnings and Recognizes Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- Secrets Of The Mandalay Bay Las Vegas Massacre: The Truth About The Coup & Coverup
- Military Contractors Are Being Told To Prepare For Domestic Deployment, Nationwide Civil Unrest
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 4,000 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Did The NSA Tweet That #Pizzagate Is Real? (Screenshot) …
First Lady Melania and Son Barron Trump Planning Big Event June 14th
First Lady Melania Trump and her 11-year-old son Barron have been surviving in NEW YORK while they anticipated for Barron to complete school.
Summer is here now, and both of them are finally prepared to become residents at The White House with Donald, making their official move to Washington D.C. on June 14th, people acquainted with the planning informed Politico.
Melania is the leading First Lady to hold off her move to the White House, marking even more of a twist on Trump’s already unique presidency.
Within recent weeks, Melania has been hanging out at the White House. She’s worked to establish her East Wing personnel and is preparing the home for her introduction.
As news reports of increase stress building on Trump, Melania’s introduction will hail his spirits!
“I’m very happy she’s moving here. She’s a strong influence and personality and I think she comforts him,” said Former Trump campaign aide, Sam Nunberg.
Melania’s parents are also likely to increase their time at the White House. Victor and Amalija Knavs have been helping with their daughter and grandson in the Trump Tower, assisting to look after Barron.
Michelle Obama’s mom resided in the White House during President Obama’s terms, assisting to look after Malia and Sasha.
Barron finished studying at Columbia Grammar and Preparatory school in Manhattan and plans to attend St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Potomac, Maryland come fall.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth