- BREAKING: Supreme Court Allows Partial Enforcement of Trump Travel Ban
- The Truth About Non-Existent Climate Change (VIDEO)
- Buying A Slave – The Hidden World Of US/Philippines Trafficking
- The MURDER & MIND CONTROL of Illuminati Monarch Tiffany Jenks
- Amazing Prophetic Video Explains What May Happen On September 23, 2017
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- Missouri Breaking: Supreme Court Rules In Favor of Trinity Church’s Religious Rights
- Lifeline, … Obamaphones … NO MORE!!! Under President Trump’s Reign
- BREAKING: The Fat Kid Kim Jong Un Just Fired a Rocket!
- Wow! The Gospel of Jesus Is Written In The Quran?
On Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 The Trump Administration put Obama’s Iran ON NOTICE WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT:
Statement by the National Security Advisor
Recent Iranian actions, including a provocative ballistic missile launch and an attack against a Saudi naval vessel conducted by Iran-supported Houthi militants, underscore what should have been clear to the international community all along about Iran’s destabilizing behavior across the Middle East.
The recent ballistic missile launch is also in defiance of UN Security Council Resolution 2231, which calls upon Iran “not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology.
These are just the latest of a series of incidents in the past six months in which Houthi forces that Iran has trained and armed have struck Emirati and Saudi vessels, and threatened U.S. and allied vessels transiting the Red Sea. In these and other similar activities, Iran continues to threaten U.S. friends and allies in the region.
The Obama Administration failed to respond adequately to Tehran’s malign actions—including weapons transfers, support for terrorism, and other violations of international norms. The Trump Administration condemns such actions by Iran that undermine security, prosperity, and stability throughout and beyond the Middle East and place American lives at risk.
President Trump has severely criticized the various agreements reached between Iran and the Obama Administration, as well as the United Nations – as being weak and ineffective.
Instead of being thankful to the United States for these agreements, Iran is now feeling emboldened.
As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice.
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth