- The Internet of Things - Mark of The Beast
- Buying A Slave – The Hidden World Of US/Philippines Trafficking
- Prophetic Video Points To September 23, 2017 Big End Times Event For Israel
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- Haitian Gov. Official Feared For His Life Before Found Dead – Clinton Foundation
- INFOWARS: Trump Vows To Protect “Made in America” Products
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin & Ethereum Suffer Huge Crash Over Weekend
- Black, Millennial, Female and… Conservative
- 400 Lb. of Pot Found in Vehicles Imported From Mexico
Breaking News from Newsmax.com
Sen. Ron Johnson Prepared to Sue ‘Lawless’ Obama Administration
Sen. Ron Johnson tells Newsmax TV he is prepared to sue the “lawless” Obama administration over its decision to grant members of Congress and their staff special treatment under Obamacare.
The Wisconsin Republican said Monday he was “highly concerned” that President Obama delayed the employer mandate by a year, despite having no legal authority to change the law.
“Across the board, in so many instances, this is pretty much a lawless administration, [considering] the unconstitutional recess appointments he made to the National Labor Relations Board and to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau,” he said.
“This president seems to have no restraint in terms of the Constitution or laws that even he enacts. So I’m highly concerned about that. It’s one of the reasons that I really do intend to pursue a lawsuit to overturn another unlawful ruling that grants members of Congress and their staff special treatment under Obamacare.”
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth