- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- Breaking Now! Google’s China HQ Burst Into Flames
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- 9/11 Truth Movement Gets a Grand Jury
- SHOCKING: GOP Senator Resigns Suddenly … Why?
Coast Guard urges boaters to prepare for Hurricane Michael
Hurricane Michael Forecast to Intensify and Bring a Dangerous Threat of Storm Surge, Damaging Winds to Florida Panhandle; Hurricane Warnings Issued
By weather.com meteorologists
At a Glance
Michael is forecast to intensify as it tracks through the Gulf of Mexico.Michael will threaten the northeastern Gulf Coast by Wednesday, potentially as a major hurricane.Storm surge, damaging winds and heavy rain are likely impacts along the northeastern Gulf Coast.Hurricane warnings and storm surge warnings have been issued along the Gulf coast of Florida.Heavy rain and strong winds will spread farther inland across parts of the Southeast after landfall.
Read more here.
TAMPA, Fla.— The Coast Guard along Florida’s Gulf Coast reminds boaters to prepare Monday for Hurricane Michael.
The Coast Guard asks boaters to take action now as hurricane winds, degraded sea conditions and rainfall can impact areas well ahead of the storm.
“As we prepare our Coast Guard stations and personnel, we urge the public to do the same,” said Capt. Holly Najarian, the Coast Guard Sector St. Petersburg commander. “Early preparations are key to keeping you, your boat, and maritime responders safe.”
We ask mariners to heed all weather alerts and local warnings and follow these tips to be prepared:
Owners of large boats are urged to move their vessels to inland marinas where they will be less susceptible to break free or to suffer damage. Trailerable boats should be pulled from the water and stored in a place that is not prone to flooding.
Contact local marinas to ask for advice about securing your vessel. Marina operators are knowledgeable and can advise you on the best methods for securing your boat.
Small personal watercraft, like paddle boards, kayaks and canoes, should be secured and marked with the owner’s contact information. Personal watercraft often cause unnecessary searches for emergency personnel.
When removing the EPIRB from your vessel, ensure it does not inadvertently activate which could signal a false alert. Furthermore, once the severe weather has passed, mariners are reminded to ensure the EPIRB devices are placed back in their vessels before use.
Stay up to date with local port conditions via the Coast Guard Homeport site.
Storms move quickly and are unpredictable. You can always replace a boat; you cannot replace a life.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth