- LIVE From Parkland, FL: Truthful Updates Regarding Florida Shooting
- BREAKING: Broward County School Shooting - False Flag!
- Could Clinton Be The Answer To All These Train Crashes?
- MEDIA UPDATE: Eternal Affairs TRUTH Radio Seeking Radio Talk Show Host Replacement
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Watch: Kentucky All-State Choir Sings National Anthem From Hotel Balconies In Incredible Viral Video
- Cryptocurrency: What To Do When Your Loved One Dies? The Age-old Question of INHERITANCE!
- STRANGE: Responders Throw Body Bag In Back Of Truck Amid Florida Shooting
- An Elderly Man Claims He “Time Traveled” To The Year 2118 – Has Photo To Prove It
- ALEX JONES: How A Cashless Society Will Track You Everywhere
Nielsen’s Stats Are In and Superbowl Ratings Are The Lowest In Nearly a Decade
The NFL took one look at the Super Bowl ratings and realized they had a massive problem
The anti-American NFL was hoping the Super Bowl would cure their ratings woes.
It is traditionally the most watched television event in the United States.
But when the final numbers came in, the NFL had an even bigger problem on their hands.
The 2017 NFL season was tarnished by America-hating players spitting on the graves of dead veterans by kneeling for the national anthem.
Per @crupicrupicrupi a 47.4 overnight for Eagles-Pats. Down 3% vs last year which is no big deal, but also lowest since 2010. pic.twitter.com/JD7aufN5Z0
— Sports TV Ratings (@SportsTVRatings) February 5, 2018
This ratings decline occurred despite the fact that no players kneeled for the anthem at the Super Bowl.
After one of the most politicized seasons of the NFL’s recent history, the ratings are in for the Super Bowl.
The ratings were down significantly
Most viewers generally considered the Super Bowl matchup between the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles to be an exciting game, but that didn’t keep their ratings from falling significantly.
According to Nielsen ratings released Monday, the game received an average of 103.4 million viewers on television network NBC.
That is down a full 7 percent from last year’s Super Bowl, a low that hasn’t been seen in 2009.
The NFL’s problems are only going to get worse.
League executives gave in to an extortion scheme cooked up by fringe left-wing activist players that will see the NFL funnel nearly $100 million to Black Lives Matter-approved political groups.
The league caved to the players demands and didn’t even get a promise to end the protests in return.
2018 will see a league joined at the hip with radical left-wing protesters and political groups so expect to see further decline in ratings.
Will you watch less NFL football? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth