- After Five Years, We Still Know "Sandy Hook Shooting" Was a HOAX
- California Armageddon: The Truth Stuns Firefighters, More About Direct Energy Weapons
- BREAKING: LAPD Still Investigating Corey Feldman Pedo-Case Despite Reports
- 45 Years After Apollo Mission, Trump Takes America Back To The Moon
- About The Getty: Is It Possible The Elite Hit The Nuke Button and Trapped The Doors? #Pizzagate
- Hamas Calls For Palestinian Uprising In Response To Trump’s Jerusalem Plan
- BREAKING: Trump Ignores Warnings and Recognizes Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- Secrets Of The Mandalay Bay Las Vegas Massacre: The Truth About The Coup & Coverup
- Military Contractors Are Being Told To Prepare For Domestic Deployment, Nationwide Civil Unrest
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 4,000 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Did The NSA Tweet That #Pizzagate Is Real? (Screenshot) …
Webster PR, the Nashville firm with the biggest client roster in country music, continues to experience mass defections in the face of sexual harassment charges being publicly lobbed against the company’s president and CEO, Kirt Webster, including flagship client Dolly Parton, who disappeared from the firm’s website Thursday morning.
An artist roster that numbered 71 clients in September was down to 37 by Thursday morning, with most of those exits happening in the previous 24 hours. A list of corporate or non-music clients was down from a peak of 33 in September to 23, putting the total number of recent departures at close to 50. Early Thursday afternoon, the list of clients was finally taken off the Webster PR site altogether.
Meanwhile, the former second-in-charge at Webster PR, Jeremy Westby, now tells Variety he is starting afresh with a new firm, rather than taking over the old one, as announced just a day earlier. “Fresh start, new firm,” he texted.
Among those disappearing from the Webster website since the Nashville Scene first reported allegations on Tuesday afternoon, besides Parton: Kid Rock (whose impending Friday album release had been heavily promoted by Webster), Kenny Rogers, Hank Williams Jr., Kenny G, Billy Ray Cyrus, Tanya Tucker, Big & Rich, Cyndi Lauper, Kiefer Sutherland, Don McLean, the Oak Ridge Boys, William Michael Morgan, Roy Clark, KC and the Sunshine Band, Bill Anderson, Jeannie Seely, LoCash, Lucas Hoge, Lacy J. Dalton, Olivia Lane, John Conlee, Gene Watson, Johnny Lee, Moe Bandy, Tim Rushlow, Leroy Van Dyke, Denny Strickland, Johnny Lee, and Deborah Allen.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth