- Charlottesville Police Officer Comes Forward, "False Flag", Ordered To "Stand Down"
- Charlottesville “Unite The Right” Organizer Was CNN News Correspondent
- Biblical Prophecy Unfolding On September 23, 2017
- President Donald Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- What's About To Happen On September 11, 2017?
- Vigilante Protesters Start DIGGING UP Body of Confederate General and KKK Leader
- Chuck Norris vs. Kim Jong Un
- BEWARE: Chilling NBC News Prediction Coming True in 2017!
President Trump Signs First Executive Order To Freeze New Obamacare Regulations
President Donald Trump wasted no time getting to work on Friday night, heading straight to the Oval Office where he signed his first executive orders since arriving at the White House.
He christened the Resolute Desk by signing an order to confirm General James Mattis as Secretary of Defense and another order to ‘ease the burden of Obamacare’.
** Newsmax reported:
President Donald Trump signed an order Friday on Obamacare that his press secretary, Sean Spicer, said would require government agencies to “ease the burden of the law.”
Trump ran for president on a vow to repeal Obamacare, and Congress has passed a budget resolution allowing for a repeal to advance. Trump has said that a replacement plan will provide “insurance for everybody,” and he said in a Jan. 11 news conference that he wanted repeal and a replacement policy to be passed “essentially simultaneously.”
Spicer said Trump’s chief of staff, Reince Priebus, would issue a memo to government agencies ordering a freeze on new regulations.
He has already made changes to the Oval Office decor, swapping its formerly crimson drapes for gold curtains and putting back in its former place a bust of former British prime minister Winston Churchill.
Later, he attended three inaugural balls with the first lady before spending his first night at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth