- Charlottesville Police Officer Comes Forward, "False Flag", Ordered To "Stand Down"
- Charlottesville “Unite The Right” Organizer Was CNN News Correspondent
- Biblical Prophecy Unfolding On September 23, 2017
- President Donald Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- CHARISMA NEWS: Prophecy About 911 Revisited After 16 Years ...
- Vigilante Protesters Start DIGGING UP Body of Confederate General and KKK Leader
- Chuck Norris vs. Kim Jong Un
- BEWARE: Chilling NBC News Prediction Coming True in 2017!
Would you do your banking on Facebook?
Would you provide your personal financial information to a social network that contains all of your likes, friends, connections, etc.? … Let us know in the comments.
Our source today is WebProNews!
According to a report from CNN Money, the company [Facebook] has been talking to banks about offering solutions that would allow bank customers to do their banking and engage with their banks using their Facebook accounts. Lauren Barack reports:
“There are certain things, whether itʼs financial services, or banking where I donʼt necessarily want my friends to know exactly what Iʼm doing, right?” David Robinson, Facebook’s director of global marketing solutions, U.S. financial services, asked a crowded room of bankers at a Securities Industries and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) seminar in New York late last month. “I want to be able to go in and have an experience with my advisor or my bank and have that be a one-on-one experience.”
Is this just another ploy to usher in the one world financial / government system? We are against it entirely. How do you feel?
Subscribe to truth updates that matter to you and your family:
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth