- LIVE From Parkland, FL: Truthful Updates Regarding Florida Shooting
- BREAKING: Broward County School Shooting - False Flag!
- Over 40 People Arrested For Soliciting Children For Sex Super Bowl Week
- BREAKING: Pope Francis Was Just Implicated In This Sex Scandal
- Could Clinton Be The Answer To All These Train Crashes?
- Nielsen’s Stats Are In and Superbowl Ratings Are The Lowest In Nearly a Decade
- WATCH: Justin Timberlake INVOKES Lucifer At 2018 Superbowl Halftime Show
- MEDIA UPDATE: Eternal Affairs TRUTH Radio Seeking Radio Talk Show Host Replacement
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- An Elderly Man Claims He “Time Traveled” To The Year 2118 – Has Photo To Prove It
- ALEX JONES: How A Cashless Society Will Track You Everywhere
- Urgent Action By Pro-Life Supporters: Help Close Dangerous & Deceptive Abortion Facility in Ohio
- Don’t Vote McCaskill – She Failed Constituents On Late-Term Abortion Vote
Would you do your banking on Facebook?
Would you provide your personal financial information to a social network that contains all of your likes, friends, connections, etc.? … Let us know in the comments.
Our source today is WebProNews!
According to a report from CNN Money, the company [Facebook] has been talking to banks about offering solutions that would allow bank customers to do their banking and engage with their banks using their Facebook accounts. Lauren Barack reports:
“There are certain things, whether itʼs financial services, or banking where I donʼt necessarily want my friends to know exactly what Iʼm doing, right?” David Robinson, Facebook’s director of global marketing solutions, U.S. financial services, asked a crowded room of bankers at a Securities Industries and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) seminar in New York late last month. “I want to be able to go in and have an experience with my advisor or my bank and have that be a one-on-one experience.”
Is this just another ploy to usher in the one world financial / government system? We are against it entirely. How do you feel?
Subscribe to truth updates that matter to you and your family:
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth