- SCARY: The Internet of Things – Mark of The Beast
- Buying A Slave – The Hidden World Of US/Philippines Trafficking
- Prophetic Video Points To September 23, 2017 Big End Times Event For Israel
- President Donald Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Chester Bennington’s Wife Claims He Was Murdered and She Has Proof
- Victory in MO! Senate Passes Critical Pro-Life Legislation Under Greitens
- Mueller's Investigation Often Called a "Witch Hunt" ... Is Clinton The Witch?
- Trump Suddenly Removed From Office? Pastor Claims He Knows Of Secret Plot
- Scaramucci: I’m going to fire everybody
Bitcoin About To Split Due To Civil War
Bitcoin, and by default, the Bitcoin Investment Trust (OTCQX:GBTC), is becoming a binary – and rather volatile – investment. Granted, cryptocurrency isn’t known for its stability, bitcoin will be borderline bipolar over the next couple weeks as the cryptocurrency goest through an internal battle that may lead to a split into two currencies.
Many point to the silver lining for bitcoin. Bitcoin’s market cap is roughly $40 billion, just a fraction of gold’s $7.5 trillion market value. The supply of bitcoin will also grow slower than that of gold over the next half decade. Bitcoin’s ability to prove itself as a better store of value than gold could be the next legup for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.
There will be near-term volatility and uncertainty with bitcoin; however, longer-term the idea that made bitcoin so exciting could still be intact. Fundstrat believes that bitcoin could hit $20,000 by 2022. Part of what fuels that extreme price target is the idea that bitcoin could get a major boost from central banks moving from owning gold to owning cryptocurrencies.
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth