- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Tyler PD Warns Local Business to Stop Selling CBD Products
- What Are The Characteristics of a TRUE PATRIOT?
- Facebook “Exploring Additional Measures” to Fight Anti-Vaccine Information
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
The Trump Administration Publishes 2018 Year-end Priorities
As 2018 closes, 6 big priorities at the White House
From day one, President Donald J. Trump pledged not to rest until he delivered on his promise to fix Washington. That commitment doesn’t take a break for the holidays.
From border security and school safety to reinvigorating America’s space program, here’s an inside look at six big priorities the Administration is working on this week:
Securing our border: Today, Press Secretary Sarah Sanders reiterated the message President Trump delivered to Democratic leaders last week: He will not back down until he can make sure that American citizens are protected. Watch a clip from her interview with Fox News this morning.
Building the Space Force: President Trump took a crucial step toward creation of the Space Force by directing the Department of Defense to establish a Combatant Command, which will oversee all U.S. military activities in space. See Vice President Mike Pence’s full speech at Kennedy Space Center.
Keeping our kids safe: After the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida, President Trump established the School Safety Commission to make recommendations on how to prevent violence in our schools. Today, the Commission released its final 180-page report. Get the facts and see their recommendations.
Banning bump stocks: Earlier this year, the President instructed the Department of Justice to review a rule that would ban all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns. Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker has signed the final rule. “We will continue to take illegal guns off of our streets.”
Reforming our prisons: Historic, bipartisan criminal justice reform is moving closer to President Trump's desk. “Our whole Nation benefits if former inmates are able to reenter society as productive, law-abiding citizens,” the President says. Why he supports the First Step Act.
Delivering for American farmers: This week, President Trump plans to sign another important piece of bipartisan legislation—the 2018 “farm bill,” which will strengthen American agriculture. “Our economy is stronger than ever–we stand with our Farmers!” the President tweeted this week.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth