- DarkDox Digest 2 With Christian Coffins of SacredOwls.com and Cofounder Federal Jack
- FRAUD! Judge Drops Hammer in “Election Steal”
- Martial Law Because of ‘Invasion’ – “Trust The 5D Plan” – QAnon
- Exposure to Cell Phone & Wireless WIFI Radiation Can Cause VIOLENCE – Study
- Midterms Are Over … What Did God’s Prophets Get Wrong?
- 2018 Midterms: Weed Wins On Election Day
- Warring Angels Seen Over Polling Stations – Vote Red For God
- Bombshell Prophecy: The Migrant Caravan Will Turn Around …
- Prophecy: Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- Special Veterans Day DarkDox Digest Meets EA Truth Radio 3rd Episode
- Jerry Brown Blames Climate Change for California Wildfires
- What It Really Means To Be ‘Organic’
With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
5 Ways to Ward off Witchcraft in This Dark Season
by Jennifer LeClaire | Charisma News
To everything there is a season—and this is the season where witchcraft gets heavy, demonic imaginations target minds and infirmities inflict bodies.
Of course, Jezebel and her witchcrafts can creep onto the scene any time of the year. But every single October for as far back as I can remember I see an onslaught of spiritual attacks from every direction. It’s like clockwork.
What is witchcraft? Merriam-Webster defines witchcraft as “the use of magical powers obtained especially from evil spirits; the use of sorcery or magic; communication with the devil or the familiar.” You might think of the voodoo priests or the witch doctors, but as I’ve said before, even Christians can release witchcraft at you with their thoughts and words.
Witchcraft can be in the spiritual atmosphere due to demonic activity from those practicing its various expressions—but witchcraft can also be released directly at you as a spiritual attack. During this time of year, we see a celebration of darkness and evil. You can’t walk into a retail store without seeing vampires, witches, ghouls and goblins.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth