- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- Follow The Dead Rabbit ... QAnon Is NOT Real ... Psyop To Derail Patriots!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- The Plot Thickens Between Kavanaugh and Accuser … Down The Rabbit Hole …
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- Upcoming Interview With Peter Kling – The Einstein of Biblical Prophecy – EA Truth Radio
- Could We See Something Like This “SpacePlane” Deployed In The Near Future?
- Clinton Said It Would Be “Unchristian” To End Abortion In America
Fired FBI Agent Pete Strzok Creates Gofundme Campaign and Begs Twitter For $150K
Former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok was fired on Friday for violating bureau policies; his lawyer confirmed the firing Monday morning.
Shortly after the news of Strzok’s firing hit the public, the former FBI agent fired off a tweet from a newly created Twitter account linking to a GoFundMe page begging for $150,000.
Peter Strzok tweeted: “Deeply saddened by this decision. It has been an honor to serve my country and work with the fine men and women of the FBI.”
Deeply saddened by this decision. It has been an honor to serve my country and work with the fine men and women of the FBI. https://t.co/iET9SbeTrv pic.twitter.com/7VTswzjoxE
— Peter Strzok (@petestrzok) August 13, 2018
Screenshot of GoFundMe with a caption that reads, “Support for FBI Veteran Pete Strzok”
Updated at 2:30pm CST – appears he was at $149k so he may have met his goal. He’ll need it not only because he’ll be out of a job for awhile; he will have plenty of court costs 😉 Good Luck Petey!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth