- Self Defense: How To Stop Women From Being Raped and Murdered
- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- The Elitist Establishment Cartel, The Old Guard is Dead
- Christine Blasey Ford, The Female Suicide Bomber
- 8 Steps To Your Indoor Garden That Will Heal Your Soul
- UNBELIEVABLE: Pastor Shockingly Justified Abortion as “God Given” …
- Kavanaugh Accuser Refuses to Testify, Update: She Changed Her Mind Again
- Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
The DNC just served Wikileaks with a lawsuit over Twitter
Wikileaks just got served with a tweet.
On Friday, the law firm representing the Democratic National Committee served Wikileaks with a single tweet, linking to a number of legal documents related to its lawsuit against the organization founded by Julian Assange.
@wikileaks By Court order, you are being served with the following legal documents: https://t.co/ICg8qWnsUy, https://t.co/ZP2tTPJ4pb, https://t.co/RKue30s4hM, https://t.co/q5g0G1rQpQ.
All of these documents may be found here: https://t.co/NOCgvQhh2j.
— Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll Process Server (@ProcessServiceC) August 10, 2018
Cohen Milstein, the firm representing the DNC, set up the Twitter account @ProcessServiceC just this August, and fired off that single tweet — the account’s first and only posting so far — at Wikileaks today, effectively serving them with the lawsuit.
In April, the DNC filed a lawsuit against Russia, the Trump campaign, and Wikileaks, alleging a conspiracy to influence the 2016 presidential election for Donald Trump. [a bunch of speculated garbage with no evidence backing up the ridiculous claims]. Three months later, the DNC filed a motion at a federal court in Manhattan requesting permission to serve Wikileaks with the complaint over Twitter. Being that the Wikileaks account tweets daily on the platform and “has more of a virtual than a physical presence,” the DNC argued, the court should authorize service via Twitter.
The Wikileaks account, which posts regularly and is fairly active, had even previously claimed it read the DNC lawsuit and wrote about it on Twitter.
Democrats have gone all Scientology against @WikiLeaks. We read the DNC lawsuit. Its primary claim against @WikiLeaks is that we published their “trade secrets”. Scientology infamously tried this trick when we published their secret bibles. Didn’t work out well for them. pic.twitter.com/NfCJEMiPCo
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) April 22, 2018
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth