- PROPHECY: The Real Purge Will Be GOD ALMIGHTY Removing Satanists From The Earth
- Happening Now: Baphomet Arrives In Little Rock Arkansas
- BREAKING: Q Anons Find Adrenochrome Factory And Report It To FBI
- The DNC Just Served Wikileaks With a Lawsuit Over Twitter
- 'Forbidden Information': Alex Jones Launches Nationwide Grassroots Campaign
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Planning To Follow Suit In Massive “Right-Wing Conspiracy” Crackdown
- BREAKING: Infowars Banned From Facebook … We Are Next ~ It’s War!
- Humankind On The Edge Of Extinction: Killer Robots By 2020!
- Shock Video Shows Migrants Storming Beach in Spain
- SHOCKING: Air Force Base Replaces Bible With Generic “Book of Faith”
- Breaking Truthful Entertainment: Today We Remember The Queen of Soul
- Undeniable Biblical Proof We Are Living in the End Times
- God Spiritually Transforms Transgender Man; Sets Purpose For His Life
Apple Says It Is ‘Monitoring’ The Infowars App; Threatens To Censor If It Becomes ‘Harmful’
App has shot to number one on the charts after big tech censorship
Steve Watson | Infowars.com – August 9, 2018
Apple, which removed all Alex Jones material from it’s iTunes and Podcasts platforms earlier this week as part of a coordinated big tech purge, has addressed the fact that the Infowars app is still available in the App store.
The company has been under intense lobbying, spearheaded by CNN, to remove the Infowars app in addition to the banning of all other content.
Apple and Google are still selling the InfoWars app, which contains some of the same type of content that both tech giants have pulled from elsewhere on their platforms https://t.co/zvtAEXEub6 pic.twitter.com/ObHWDzok8l
— CNN International (@cnni) August 7, 2018
The app has shot to number one in the news charts, above the likes of CNN and BBC, in the wake of the digital shutdown of free speech by Apple, as well as Facebook, YouTube, Spotify and a host of other companies.
Google Searches for ‘Infowars’ Skyrocket After Tech Purge
Censorship campaign backfires as interest in Infowars goes through the roof
Searches for the term “Infowars” skyrocketed on Google this week after numerous tech companies began purging Infowars content.
Analysis of Google Trends shows queries related to Infowars began rising significantly between the 5th and 6th of August.
Searches for the Infowars website rose 1,300 percent in the past 7 days while, interestingly enough, the term “Streisand effect” increased 2,150 percent during the same time period.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth