- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Texans To Re-elect Sen. Ted Cruz
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Tennesseans to Vote for Marsha Blackburn for Senate
- Rand Paul Accuses Media of Hiding Key Detail About GOP Baseball Attacker
A Prayer for Righteous Speech – God Hates Gossip
By John North
“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” – Ephesians 4:29
God hates gossip!
Look at the list of sins he puts gossip into. It is there alongside “haters of God” and “inventors of evil” and “malice”. Gossip is immensely destructive. When you talk about someone to someone else, in a negative way—even if what you are saying is true—you are sinning against God, and you are hurting the person you are talking about, and you are hurting yourself.
Gossiping about others damages your own credibility. It also damages the relationship between them and the person you are talking to, and it hurts the person you are talking about. Gossip may make you feel better about something that irritates you about someone, but in the long run gossip hurts everyone.
God wants you to know that he is offended when you gossip about someone.
Heavenly Lord, may the words of our mouth and the actions of our heart reflect only the grace you have demonstrated to all mankind. Our words have the power to harm and to heal. Whenever we speak, let us demonstrate the gentleness and charity you showed to all. Amen.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth