- LIVE BREAKING FEED: President Trump Speaking At MAGA Rally In Montana
- BREAKING: First Lady’s Airplane Fills With Smoke, Returns To Joint Base Andrews
- With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Christian Fire Chief Fired for Biblical Views Awarded $1.2M in Lawsuit Victory
- Your Nation Is Having A Major Heart Surgery – Stay In The Waiting Room and Pray
Lights Went Out At The White House … Here’s What Trump Did
“Is it possible this was our indicator?” … posts CT Tyler, a Q Anon follower on Facebook:
A few things to note here:
1. The lights don’t just go out…they dim. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that behavior from a power loss.
2. The white house is one of the most secure places on earth. I’m sure they have several layers of power generators in the event of inclement weather.
3. Notice that nobody moved. POTUS just crossed his arms like a boss.
4. The phrase “lights go out” applies to both Q’s absence and and the visual representation of lights actually going out.
Q loves the double entendre…
At one point during his remarks on Tuesday, the room was plunged into darkness when the TV lights switched off, prompting Trump to joke: “Whoops, they just turned off the lights. That must be the intelligence agencies.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth