- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- SHOCKING: Miss Universe Gets Its First Male Contestant
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- BREAKING: Migrants Breach Southern Border, Escape Into U.S.
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- Yale Has Installed “Plan B” Contraceptive Vending Machine On Campus
- JFK Shot By Driver? Alternate Footage of John F Kennedy Assassination
- CHILLING: “Minority Report” Technology Being Developed In Britain
- This Just In: Trump Signs Bill To Combat Child Pornography
Mandalay Bay owner sues Las Vegas shooting victims to avoid liability
MGM Resorts International is reportedly suing hundreds of victims from the Las Vegas mass shooting in October to preemptively block any compensation claims … or so they say. Something “stinks” if you ask me. The MGM spokesperson says, “Years of drawn-out litigation and hearings are not in the best interest of victims” but those of us in the alterative reporting community know something smelt fowl around the #LVshooting since the moment it happened!
Check out some of our past stories, reporting on the odd events surround The Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Massacre:
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth