- BREAKING: Q Anons Find Adrenochrome Factory And Report It To FBI
- The DNC Just Served Wikileaks With a Lawsuit Over Twitter
- 'Forbidden Information': Alex Jones Launches Nationwide Grassroots Campaign
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Planning To Follow Suit In Massive “Right-Wing Conspiracy” Crackdown
- BREAKING: Infowars Banned From Facebook … We Are Next ~ It’s War!
- Humankind On The Edge Of Extinction: Killer Robots By 2020!
- Shock Video Shows Migrants Storming Beach in Spain
- SHOCKING: Air Force Base Replaces Bible With Generic “Book of Faith”
- Fired FBI Agent Pete Strzok Creates Gofundme Campaign and Begs Twitter For $150K
- UPDATE MEDIA BLACKOUT: Massive Coverup In California Wildfires
- Pro-life Activists Rally Outside City Hall In Joplin MO In Support Of Judge Kavanaugh
Mandalay Bay owner sues Las Vegas shooting victims to avoid liability
MGM Resorts International is reportedly suing hundreds of victims from the Las Vegas mass shooting in October to preemptively block any compensation claims … or so they say. Something “stinks” if you ask me. The MGM spokesperson says, “Years of drawn-out litigation and hearings are not in the best interest of victims” but those of us in the alterative reporting community know something smelt fowl around the #LVshooting since the moment it happened!
Check out some of our past stories, reporting on the odd events surround The Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Massacre:
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth