- With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Your Nation Is Having A Major Heart Surgery – Stay In The Waiting Room and Pray
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Texans To Re-elect Sen. Ted Cruz
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Tennesseans to Vote for Marsha Blackburn for Senate
Watch: Anti-Gun Dem Candidate Pepper Sprays Self
A Democrat running in Colorado’s Sixth congressional district released a bizarre political ad pushing for gun control — by pepper-spraying himself in the face.
Levi Tillemann illustrates his ignorance in the video called This Will Save Lives, claiming pepper spray is enough of a self-defense deterrent to stop an assailant, which he tries to demonstrate by being sprayed in the face.
“I’m calling on Congress to stop talking past each other and try something new,” Tillemann says in the video. “Empower schools and teachers with non-lethal self-defense tools, like this can of pepper spray.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth