- Migrant Caravan Along Southern Border Reaches 5,000 ~ It's An Invasion
- Pro-Abortion Witches Plan a Public “Hex Ritual” to Curse Justice Brett Kavanaugh
- LEAKED: McCaskill Staffer Opens Up About How She Is PAID By PLANNED PARENTHOOD
- With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Medical Marijuana Is Up For Vote In Missouri This Election
- BOMBSHELL BULLETIN: I Want To Share What I Saw Near The Mexico Border Last Week
- Tom Fitton: ‘We have to Deploy the Military to Secure the Border Now’
- Homeland Security Warns of Cartels’ Role in Migrant Caravan
Trump: NFL Anthem Protesters ‘Maybe Shouldn’t Be in Country’
Last year, Trump described players who went down on one knee during the anthem as “sons of bitches”…
(Chris Lefkow, AFP) Washington – US President Donald Trump said Thursday that American football players who refuse to stand for the national anthem — most of whom have been African Americans protesting police brutality — maybe “shouldn’t be in the country.”
Trump’s controversial remarks came as video emerged of another questionable encounter between US police and a young black man — this time a professional basketball player.
Trump welcomed the new National Football League (NFL) rule that players must stand during “The Star-Spangled Banner” at games unless they stay in the locker room.
“Well, I think that’s good,” Trump told the “Fox & Friends” TV show. “I don’t think people should be staying in locker rooms.
“You have to stand proudly for the national anthem or you shouldn’t be playing,” he said. “You shouldn’t be there. Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country.
“NFL owners did the right thing if that’s what they have done,” Trump said.
Read Full Story Here! or Continue Reading Below …
NFL: Players Must Stand for Anthem or Stay in Locker Room
‘If anyone is on the field and is disrespectful to the anthem or the flag, there will be a fine…’
(AFP) National Football League owners reached agreement Wednesday on a policy requiring players to stand during the national anthem but giving them the option of remaining in the locker room if they preferred.
The issue of how to handle player protests of kneeling during the pre-game playing of “The Star-Spangled Banner” has loomed over the NFL club owners meeting in Atlanta, with the sport anxious to avoid a repeat of the controversy that divided the league last season.
America’s most popular sport found itself at the center of a political firestorm in 2017 after President Donald Trump described players who kneeled during the anthem to draw attention to racial injustice as “sons of bitches.”
The remarks prompted a wave of protests across the league in September, angering some fans and placing several conservative, Trump-supporting team owners in an awkward position.
With the NFL’s leadership reluctant to issue a blanket decree ordering players to stand for the anthem, the deal approved Wednesday represents a compromise.
Under current NFL regulations, all players are required to be on the field during the anthem
Read The Rest Here! and Leave Your Comments Below!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth