- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- BREAKING: QAnon and The REAL Fake News ... You Have Been Fooled!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Kavanaugh's Far Left Accuser Buries Herself Once We Go Down The Rabbit Hole
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- Upcoming Interview With Peter Kling – The Einstein of Biblical Prophecy – EA Truth Radio
- Could We See Something Like This “SpacePlane” Deployed In The Near Future?
- Clinton Said It Would Be “Unchristian” To End Abortion In America
Urgent Action By Pro-Life Supporters: Help Close Dangerous & Deceptive Abortion Facility in Ohio
By Cheryl Sullenger | Operation Rescue
Toledo, OH – There have been new developments in the effort to close a dangerous and deceptive abortion facility in Toledo, Ohio, that require urgent action by pro-life supporters.
After the Ohio Supreme Court ruled that the Ohio Department of Health was within its rights to revoke the Capital Care Network of Toledo’s Abortion Facility License for failing to maintain a local hospital transfer agreement, the abortion business began scrambling to keep its doors open.
Capital Care Network (CCN) convinced ProMedica, a Toledo area hospital, to sign a transfer agreement earlier this week to prevent the closure of the abortion business.
Today, that signed agreement is in the hands of the Ohio Department of Health (ODH), according to local news reports. The ODH is well aware of the dangerous conditions and practices that have taken place at CCN over the years. It has been trying to close the facility since 2013.
Now it is up to the Department of Health to decide whether or not to accept the new agreement.
The transfer agreement is necessary to qualify the abortion business for a variance that would allow it to keep its license even though it cannot meet the licensing requirement that abortionists must maintain local hospital privileges in the event of a medical emergency.
In another important development, the CCN’s attorneys have filed a notice of appeal of the Ohio Supreme Court’s decision. If the appeal is allowed to move forward, CCN would be allowed to stay open pending the resolution of that appeal – which could be months away.
“CCN’s appeal is simply another delay tactic to keeps its doors open. That tactic has worked well for them, delaying a closure that was ordered over four years ago. It’s time for the courts to stop playing games with these people and shut them down for good,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman. “But right now, we need to help the ODH do the right thing. They must reject this new agreement and order the CCN to close immediately.”
Please do two things today to help shut down this abortion business:
ABOUT OPERATION RESCUE:
In recent years, under the leadership of Troy Newman, Operation Rescue® has become one of the leading voices of the pro-life activist movement in America. Its activities are on the cutting edge of the abortion issue, taking direct action to restore legal personhood to the pre-born and stop abortion in obedience to biblical mandates.
Operation Rescue® spokespersons* have decades of experience providing media interviews and support on abortion and other life issues, including human cloning and embryonic stem cell experimentation, euthanasia, and infanticide.
Visit original (full) article here:
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth