- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Tennesseans to Vote for Marsha Blackburn for Senate
- Rand Paul Accuses Media of Hiding Key Detail About GOP Baseball Attacker
- Prayer Gets Banned From Facebook & Patriots Won’t Stand For It
Over 40 People Arrested For Soliciting Children For Sex Super Bowl Weekend
(KMSP) – More than 40 people are facing possible felony charges after they tried to solicit children for sex or for trafficking during Super Bowl week in Minnesota.
According to the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, investigators conducted a sting operation Jan. 26 through Feb. 3 and booked 36 people for soliciting a minor. They also booked seven people on probable cause for sex trafficking or promoting prostitution; 14 women were rescued from trafficking situations.
During the sting, suspects chatted with undercover agents and investigators on several social media platforms, and investigators arrested the suspects when they arrived at an arranged meeting place.
Most of the suspects are from the greater Twin Cities area, and all were booked into the Ramsey, Scott or Washington County jails.
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger of being trafficked, call 911. To report a suspected trafficking situation, call the BCA at 877-996-6222 or email [email protected]
The BCA’s Human Trafficking Task Force provides statewide law enforcement response for the Human Trafficking National Hotline. Victims can get help by calling the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 1-888-373-7888 or send the text HELP to 233733.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth