- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Kavanaugh's Far Left Accuser Buries Herself Once We Go Down The Rabbit Hole
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- Upcoming Interview With Peter Kling – The Einstein of Biblical Prophecy – EA Truth Radio
- Cajun Navy Turned Down After Helping Hurricane Florence Victims
- Twitter Bans THIS Word
- Do People That Commit Suicide Go To Heaven?
Trump On Immigration Deal: “It’s the opposite of what I campaigned for”
President Donald Trump rejected a bipartisan deal on immigration on Wednesday, saying that it did not represent the platform he ran on when campaigning for president.
Trump criticized the immigration plan as being “‘horrible’ on border security and ‘very, very weak’ on reforms for the legal immigration system,” Reuters reported.
The deal reportedly demanded protections for “Dreamers” and fell significantly short of Republican goals of reforming the immigration system.
Trump told Reuters, “It’s the opposite of what I campaigned for,” adding that while a deal is still possible, “Time is running out.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth