- Self Defense: How To Stop Women From Being Raped and Murdered
- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- The Elitist Establishment Cartel, The Old Guard is Dead
- It’s Time For Families To Stand Up For Children and Put Sex Ed Decisions Back Where They Belong
- Could We See Something Like This “SpacePlane” Deployed In The Near Future?
- Clinton Said It Would Be “Unchristian” To End Abortion In America
SHOCKING: Newsweek Claims Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President
Harvard law professor Lawrence Lessig has claimed that if the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election finds evidence of a conspiracy, Hillary Clinton could still end up being president.
Lessig’s claims were credulously passed on by Newsweek in an actual news (not opinion) article titled, “HILLARY CLINTON COULD STILL BECOME PRESIDENT IF RUSSIA PROBE FINDS CONSPIRACY EVIDENCE.”
How on earth would that happen?
According to Lessig, the scenario would begin with a finding of conspiracy by special counsel Robert Mueller, followed by the simultaneous impeachment and removal from office of both President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence. If all of this happened, House Speaker Paul Ryan would become president and then, according to Lessig, Ryan should do the “right thing” and nominate Hillary Clinton to be his vice president, then step aside and let her assume the presidency.
No, this is not a serious scenario, but it is Lessig’s actual contention, and Newsweek seriously reported it as a serious thing that might actually happen. According to the Newsweek story:
All I can say is THANK THE LORD that Jezebel didn’t get in The White House! Amen folks?
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth