- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- The Plot Thickens Between Kavanaugh and Accuser … Down The Rabbit Hole …
- At Least Five Dead After Hurricane Florence Slams Into East Coast
- Armed With Boats & Air Mattresses, Cajun Navy Comes To The Rescue
- Hurricane Florence From Cat 6 to Cat 1, Prayers Are Working
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- BREAKING: President Trump On Hurricane Florence, “May God Be With You” (Video)
- NASA Astronaut Spots “Alien-like” Object Floating Near Space Shuttle
- Upcoming Interview With Peter Kling – The Einstein of Biblical Prophecy – EA Truth Radio
- Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth Produce “Free Fallin” Music Video
- United Airlines Captain Comes Forward About 9/11
- Cajun Navy Turned Down After Helping Hurricane Florence Victims
- Twitter Bans THIS Word
- Do People That Commit Suicide Go To Heaven?
BREAKING: Government Has Shut Down Over Democrat’s Need To Put Illegals Before Citizens
UPDATE: 1-20-18 at 249am (NPR)
The federal government is now in a partial shutdown after Congress failed to pass a stopgap measure to keep funding going ahead of a midnight deadline.
It’s an unprecedented situation given that shutdowns usually happen in times of divided government. But this is the first time it’s happened with one party controlling both Congress and the White House.
Since most government offices won’t open again until Monday, there is time over the weekend for legislators to reach a compromise, and House members have been kept in Washington, D.C., in case that happens.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., announced early Saturday that he will be offering an amendment to change the proposed funding bill from a four-week timeframe to three weeks, meaning it would extend funding through Feb. 8 instead of Feb. 16.
ORIGINAL Published Material:
Democrats have successfully blocked the government’s 2018 budget for another month, giving them more time to exhaust and frustrate President Donald Trump and GOP leaders into accepting the Democrats’ game-winning amnesty for millions of illegals.
Late Tuesday, the GOP gave up on 2018 budget talks and drafted a new temporary budget plan, dubbed a Continuing Resolution, which would keep the government open for another month until February 16. That date will mark almost five months after the 2018 budget was slated to begin October 1.
If the CR passes the House and Senate, the GOP and the Democrats will get another month to develop a 2018 budget while Democrats gain another month to wear down GOP and Trump opposition to their amnesty-plus plan.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth