- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Kavanaugh's Far Left Accuser Buries Herself Once We Go Down The Rabbit Hole
- At Least Five Dead After Hurricane Florence Slams Into East Coast
- The Cajun Navy As Well As The US Border Patrol Are Saving Lives During Hurricane Florence
- Hurricane Florence From Cat 6 to Cat 1, Prayers Are Working
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- BREAKING: President Trump On Hurricane Florence, “May God Be With You” (Video)
- NASA Astronaut Spots “Alien-like” Object Floating Near Space Shuttle
- Upcoming Interview With Peter Kling – The Einstein of Biblical Prophecy – EA Truth Radio
- Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth Produce “Free Fallin” Music Video
- United Airlines Captain Comes Forward About 9/11
- Cajun Navy Turned Down After Helping Hurricane Florence Victims
- Twitter Bans THIS Word
- Do People That Commit Suicide Go To Heaven?
Trump Doesn’t Accept Salary! This Is Where President Trump Is Giving His Salary To This Quarter
President Donald Trump is giving his salary for this quarter to the Department of Health and Human Services in order to help fight America’s opioid crisis, the acting Health and Human Services secretary announced Thursday.
The opioid crisis in America has been a scourge on communities across the country, particularly in the Northeast and Midwest. Many states that voted for Trump suffer greatly from the ravaging opioid epidemic.
Acting Secretary Eric Hargan said in a statement at the White House press briefing that Trump wrote HHS a personal check and that the money will be used to “attack the opioid epidemic” through research, management, prevention and treatment. The acting secretary said that the decision for Trump was personal, since the president had lost one of his own family members to addiction.
“The President is personally dedicated to defeating this crisis because addiction hits home for so many of us,” Hargan said. “You heard him share the story in his opioid speech about how he lost his own brother to alcoholism. And speaking personally, opioid addiction has been a presence in my hometown, in my family, for years. It was years ago, in fact, that I lost a close relative who constantly struggled with opioids.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth