- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Kavanaugh's Far Left Accuser Buries Herself Once We Go Down The Rabbit Hole
- At Least Five Dead After Hurricane Florence Slams Into East Coast
- Armed With Boats & Air Mattresses, Cajun Navy Comes To The Rescue
- Hurricane Florence From Cat 6 to Cat 1, Prayers Are Working
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- BREAKING: President Trump On Hurricane Florence, “May God Be With You” (Video)
- NASA Astronaut Spots “Alien-like” Object Floating Near Space Shuttle
- Upcoming Interview With Peter Kling – The Einstein of Biblical Prophecy – EA Truth Radio
- Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth Produce “Free Fallin” Music Video
- United Airlines Captain Comes Forward About 9/11
- Cajun Navy Turned Down After Helping Hurricane Florence Victims
- Twitter Bans THIS Word
- Do People That Commit Suicide Go To Heaven?
President Trump Endorses Roy Moore Despite Warnings
Against the wishes of many members of his own party, President Trump has decided to throw his political weight behind Alabama Senate Republican candidate Roy Moore’s controversial special election campaign.
Last month, The Washington Post released an article alleging that Moore had engaged in sexual contact with girls as young as 14 when he was in his 30s — leading members of both parties to demand him to step out of the race. The conservative candidate vehemently denied the accusations, calling them “completely false.” Moore told Fox News that he has “never engaged in sexual misconduct.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth