- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Kavanaugh's Far Left Accuser Buries Herself Once We Go Down The Rabbit Hole
- At Least Five Dead After Hurricane Florence Slams Into East Coast
- The Cajun Navy As Well As The US Border Patrol Are Saving Lives During Hurricane Florence
- Hurricane Florence From Cat 6 to Cat 1, Prayers Are Working
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- BREAKING: President Trump On Hurricane Florence, “May God Be With You” (Video)
- NASA Astronaut Spots “Alien-like” Object Floating Near Space Shuttle
- Upcoming Interview With Peter Kling – The Einstein of Biblical Prophecy – EA Truth Radio
- Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth Produce “Free Fallin” Music Video
- United Airlines Captain Comes Forward About 9/11
- Cajun Navy Turned Down After Helping Hurricane Florence Victims
- Twitter Bans THIS Word
- Do People That Commit Suicide Go To Heaven?
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte Plans To Get Attitude With Trump On Visit
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Wednesday he would tell U.S. President Donald Trump to”lay off” if he raises the issue of human rights when they meet. Trump will be in Manila on the last leg of his 12-day Asian trip, which includes visits to Japan, South Korea, China, and Vietnam.
Trump will attend the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Danang, Vietnam, make a state visit to Hanoi and end his trip with the Association of South East Asia Nations summit in Manila. Duterte, who brooks no criticism of his human rights record and war on drugs, offered a comment on what he would tell Trump if he raised human rights.
“You want to ask a question, I’ll give you an answer. Lay off. That is not your business. That is my business. I take care of my country and
I will nurture my country to health,” Duterte told reporters before leaving for Vietnam.
More than 3,900 Filipinos have been killed in what the police called self-defence after armed suspects resisted arrest in Duterte’s war on drugs. Critics dispute that and say executions are taking place with zero accountability, allegations the police reject.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth