- Self Defense: How To Stop Women From Being Raped and Murdered
- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- The Elitist Establishment Cartel, The Old Guard is Dead
- Kavanaugh Accuser Refuses to Testify, Update: She Changed Her Mind Again
- Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
- SHOCKING: Can Low-Carb Diets Cure Diabetes and Heart Disease?
- It’s Time For Families To Stand Up For Children and Put Sex Ed Decisions Back Where They Belong
A Conservative Win For Marsha Blackburn As She Takes On Twitter and Planned Parenthood
A Senate campaign ad by Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn was blocked on Twitter Monday because of a statement she made in the spot about the sale of fetal tissue for medical research.
Blackburn, a Tennessee representative running to fill the retiring Sen. Bob Corker’s seat, said in the ad that she “stopped the sale of baby parts.”
Twitter told Blackburn’s campaign in an email obtained by Fox News that the line was “deemed an inflammatory statement that is likely to evoke a strong negative reaction.”
The line, in full, states: “I’m 100% pro-life. I fought Planned Parenthood, and we stopped the sale of baby body parts — thank god.”
— Marsha Blackburn (@VoteMarsha) October 9, 2017
The social media platform said it would run Blackburn’s ad if the statement in question were omitted.
UPDATE: Tucker Carlson reported Tuesday Night that Twitter has now allowed the AD to reappear on the very liberal social platform notorious for censoring conservatives’ free speech!
.@Twitter tried to censor us & you rose up! This is a victory for free speech & the conservative revolution. Let’s carry this to the Senate!
— Marsha Blackburn (@VoteMarsha) October 10, 2017
Vote Marsha Blackburn!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth